DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OUR LOVE SO STRONG
by Cheri Noire on Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:00am

You have just literally took my breath away.
As if I was inept to begin with what is there left for me to say?
Well now you have definitely block my ink from spilling
Just left chillin, not like a villain
But a theft in the night
Cold blooded as I stand frozen unable to steal the right
Words to express my feelings left feeling like a con
In my mind rushing with thoughts but my hand won’t respond
But with all honesty my heart has just resuscitate
With great love beyond what I had already felt as of late.
With no measure known to man
Countless like the hourglass dripping with sand
Hopeless in love?
No I don’t think so
But slave to it and I worship it as I lay down my soul
Rest my hand in your palm held so tight so bold
As we try to understand the miracles of life, love and all the glory
No fairytale, this is real life… this is our love story
Of two people who fell victims to cupids darts
Aim with purpose shot straight into our hearts.
This thing we call love is rare
And we don’t take for granted what we share
So deeply filled with emotions felt inside
Two lovers who brings comfort and peace of mind
The others look at us and despise
What we have but I just look back with a smile
As long as he stands strong by my side
They can’t come between us and compromise
A relationship built solid from day one
Genuine, sincere and thriving since we begun
I would be a fool to lose my man
Who listens and understands
My day to day trials at work and at home
Before him I felt so alone
Single and carefree who would of believed
This man has completed my life beyond any dream
I will sacrifice my life for him
Even sell my soul if his life depend
To keep safe and sound from danger
This feline is ferocious around deceiving strangers
He is the essence of my being
And I am his Queen
Together we are a great team
Just following our dreamZZzzz

P.S. (Poetically Seductive)
Our is One of a Kind
Cheri’ Noire @};~;~~

No comments:

Post a Comment