DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HE IS...
by Cheri Noire on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 10:18pm
He is…
The one on my mind
When the sun shines
The breadth I breath
I so desire and need
Gives me hope
To cope
With daily affairs
His love is so dear
He is…
The one I love
Gives me more than enough
Affection
Protection
Attention
Not to mention
Superior sexual vibrations
Exhale… with good elation
He is…
My best friend
Soon to be next of kin
Perfect date
More than a soul mate
Alpha Omega
The beginning the end my savior
He…
Inspires
My one desire
Motivate
To elevate
Captivate
In how we relate
He is…
Poetry
The man of my dreamZZzz
With Styles
That lift and inspires
P.S. (Poetically Seductive)
Cheri Noire @};~;~~

No comments:

Post a Comment