DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A LOVE LETTER

by Cheri Noire on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 4:41pm

Hello my love,

Just wanted to take this time
To share with you that you are on my mind
I have been thinking about you all morning long
Tried to express myself several times on your wall
But with my cel phone not functioning correctly with no avail
To share with the world my fairy love tale

You are the one I love with all my heart
From the that song, poem and texts from the start
I knew my feelings were true
But more amazing when you confirm your love too
I don’t want anyone else to:
Speak to me
Look at me
Touch me
Kiss me
Damn sure can’t love me
The way you caress me
I love you whole heartily
Because you are the Man of my dreamZZzzz
Fantasies come true
Whenever I think of what we have between us two
No comparison from all the lovers in my past
Can’t hold a candle to you for our love will last
Regardless what people believe
Our love is very much real

P.S. (Poetically Seductive)
You are etched  in my heart from Heaven above
As the ink runs through my blood expressing my Love
Cheri Noire @};~;~~

No comments:

Post a Comment