DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FEEL MY DESIRES ON FIRE

by Cheri Noire on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 10:01pm

I lay in front of you waiting for your touch 
You begin with a soft kiss tasting of peppermint 
Held captive you lay me on my chest 
with a blindfold covering my eyes muting the sense of sight 
Only to bring alive the other four with great delight 
With my arms above me head 
Your left hand holds my wrists tight 
Restraining me close I’m about to lose sight 
When I least expect and with an intense cold surprise 
Very lightly you drag ice across my back 
Moving my hair off to the side 
And gently with precise movement 
The ice travels down to the lower arch of my of my backside 
Cold sending chills of electrifying nerve blowing sensations 
With failed attempt you lick the drops off my cocoa skin 
The water continue to drips around my body to my erected breasts 
But you don’t stop there kissing, licking, and rubbing me 
Then the next round of this dangerous rendezvous 
Your pour candle wax over the wet spots 
Smell of wild cherry perfumes the room 
You whisper in my ear, ’trust me, I won’t hurt you’ 
I can’t stop moving, moaning to the pleasure you keep torturing 
I break loose of your embrace and lay on my back 

Burning deep hot emotions inside waiting to be release 
Like the genie escape to grant three wishes 
Of lust, desire only to fall heavenly in love 
Restless I lift my right leg 
You grab both knees and open me 
Only to see the tunnel of hidden treasures 
Held trapped under a deep-sea of ecstasy 
Searching for my precious pearl 
Exploring deep inside my world 
Oaahhhhh! You found gold 
My body rock in convulsion 
Measuring 8 on the Richter scale 
You make me feel desires 
Burning with passion set on fire 

P.S. (Poetic Seductive)
Feel my Desires on Fire
Cheri Noire @;~;~~

No comments:

Post a Comment