DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FANTASY
by Cheri Noire on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 8:37pm
Dreaming late at night 
Of that one man, Mr. Right 
Who blows my mind 
Not to mention the feelings I have burning inside 
Of him touching me, caressing me, I love how he makes love to me throughout the night 
 
 
Are these dreams really out uncontrolled fantasies 
Playing tricks on my mind from make believe 
Of the day when we meet 
When he throws me on his sheets 
Images of him kissing me, hugging me, making love to me with so much heat 
 
 
Twisted like drugs laced with ecstasy 
Formula: C11H15NO2, but this feeling is stronger than chemistry 
A high compared to a religious experience 
Tormenting me with thoughts of the nastiest sexual positions 
Down and dirty tasting me, satisfying me, until I wake up from this fantasy… 
 
P.S. (Poetically Seductive) 
FANTASY
Cheri Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment