DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PEPPERMINT KISSES

by Cheri Noire on Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 11:41am

Red satin thongs with an open slit inviting you to open your surprise. Gently pull back with your teeth waiting eagerly to taste my chocolate delight. Peppermint kisses on my moist lips. So tastee and juicy you will never forget. Your face lost between my ginger thighs. Like Santa creepin in the middle of the night. Kiss my moist lips, lick my creamy puddin until you suck with delight. Moaning as my hips groove to the soulful tunes. From the Christmas jingle your tongue blew. Legs spread over your head while you devour late into the hour. Front to back slap my ass as I spread my cheeks. Don’t miss a spot or cheat while you drink my good treat. Ahhh wee you got me begging on my feet. STOP! No damn it don’t you dare stop, my toes cramped in knots. Suck my pussy with your finger massaging my ass. Nigga got me on the floor twisting in a samba dance. Here I cumm before I blow into your mic. Now that it is my turn it will continue the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment