DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ANGELIC BLISS

by Cheri Noire on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 2:02pm

Thunderstorms of heavenly bliss
The moment our lips kiss
Sucking my juices got me speaking in tongue
Praises from the Angels singing above

I feel your tongue travel across my caramel thighs
Entering the passage to my pearly gates for a natural high
An exploration only traveled by few
A FanTASTEE Land only for the grown and sexXxy who know what to do

Rain down Angelic haze
Upon your handsome face
Decadence taste of Cheri Jubilee
So Hot sprinkle Holy Water all over me

P.S. (Poetically Seductive)
ANGELIC BLISS
Cheri Noire @;~;~~

No comments:

Post a Comment