DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

exotic dreamZZzz

Star light star bright

As I gaze into his eyes tonight

I wish I may, I wish I might
...
Have the exotic dreamZZzz all through the night

Lay me down as his freak

Caressing and stroking so deep

The Angels watch over us through the night

Awaken in his arms satisfied until the morning light

Protected over us as we lay

From all the evil forces to our dismay

Rest peacefully with sweat dreams

From a full night of love making & x’rated scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment