DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Saturday, May 7, 2011


There is something in the air and I am feeling a certain kind of way.
So bad even tied up with a whipping will only feel so good with the ultimate pleasure.

Visions of him from my DreamZZzz have me hot with passion in between my sheets.
Brings spontaneous desires with him inside me to ignite this burning feeling to combust immediately.

Feeling that hood kind of love. Not the drive by lust.
But he stole my heart that is why I know he has to be a felon.
Lock down behind prison for life kind of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment