DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

KISS


Sweetness I ravish at the thought of us embraced in a moment of time when nothing else matters. But the two spirits staring into each other’s ebony eyes. Searching deep into the souls at which capture the essence of our being.  When you lean in closer for a kiss on my eager lips to savor the taste of peppermint from your mouth.  I leaned my head back in your hands holding me close with a silent promise to never to let go.  A kiss what a dangerous kiss having me lost in a delightful bliss.  Rapture to a place where everything is in perfect harmony. And you’re the Angel they sent down just for me.


Cheri' Noire @};~;~

Tue 8/3/2010 4:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment