DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Friday, May 6, 2011


Please Mr Postman deliver my Love
Sealed with a kissed… I shipped my love with the mailman to deliver
My special package to the right address… but it was returned back to original sender
Received a message from the Postmaster today… to stop by the main post office for clarification
He explained the complications with special rates… of delivering such an unusual package to your destination
I expressed my special circumstance… why this delivery must be delivered  even with the odd dimensions
He suggested mailing my love with a special-issued stamp… only used for a rare occasions
With hope and a pray from above… thank you God for making this man understand
How desperate I am to deliver my love…  I agreed with no hesitation

Only in a lifetime will someone find… that special person we have a deep connection
Never again will I find a man to be mine… with so much qualities and perfections
Even though we are separated by distance… our souls are synchronized perfectly
In synch in unison… PLEASE Mr. Postman deliver my love in one piece directly
To the man I love… Sent by God from above
Cheri’
Mon 10/4/2010 1:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment