DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

OUR FIRST NIGHT

  
This is a special night as the moon shine so bright
Illuminating our bodies as we lay next to the candlelight
Love me tender, love me deep
So much passion shared until we fall asleep
I tremble by your glare that pierces my soul
Face held firm in your hands by your hold
Pulling me close to enter the gates that unlock my walls
Build up from hurt, abuse and mistrust erect 10 feet tall
As our lips touch I remember what love is capable of
Freeing the soul as the doves sour high above
Electrifying surge whiz up my spine
Eliminate all doubts & insecurities for the sublime
Gentle kisses down my neck your hands travel my body
On an expedition to explore juices indicated I’m ready
Sucking on my breast with a mouth full
Lips so damn soft glistening with drool
Nipples hard and erect
Excitement that comes with first night of sex
Biting with so much intensity
Adoring my body making it all about me
Spread my legs with your hands
Along my curves like the hour glass with sand
Dripping wet but you don’t neglect
Love me passionately on our first night of sex…

 P.S. (Poetically Seductive)
Our First Night
Cheri Noire @;~;~~

by Cheri Noire on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 8:08pm


No comments:

Post a Comment