DISCLAIMER

DISCLAMER!

Contents for mature adults 18 years or older. May include explicit language and themes not suitable children.

Poetically written for the art of poetry with an open mind and point of view. To stimulate the sensual side of our most intimate desires and fantasies.

Monday, May 9, 2011

AN EMAIL FOR MY FUTURE LOVER
by Poetic Love Chronicles on Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 6:03pm
I hope this email finds you in a pleasant state of joy.
With gratitude of all your blessings God has in stored.
For I am truly grateful for you entering my life.
Your messages are so effective they make me wish I were your wife.
Though I have not met you in person to see the man who God has so wonderfully molded into perfection.
Nor have I heard the sound of your voice that whispers sweet nothings.
In the back of my ear followed by your tender kiss.
Down my neck traveling to my southern hemisphere.
Oh I’m imaging the soft feel from your touch of your hand across my caramel skin.
How wonderful it must feel from a man who truly takes his time to love me over and again.
I hate we kept missing each other for the past few nights.
Like two drifters lost in the valley with their footsteps only directed by the moonlight.
At night think about me when you gaze into the moon.
And know even though we are miles apart I am too.
Wishing on the falling star.
For my future lover.
Could that be you my mystery lover from afar?
 
P.S. (POETICALLY SEDUCTIVE)
AN EMAIL FOR MY FUTURE LOVER
CHERI NOIRE @;~;~~

1 comment: